Saturday, October 3, 2009

Letting go of my babies

How did this happen? I made a beautiful bracelet to sell. I always knew it would leave the nest.
but look at it!
Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? Well?
And ingenious, don't forget ingenious. A simple beaded bracelet with different components that slide on and off, an infinite number of things you can do with it. See, those are the slides at the bottom, and my favorite of them isn't even in this picture. How can I bear to let it go? And it's not the only piece that I feel like this about. I'm so lame sometimes. I'm in love with photography too, and I am so reluctant to give up my sandbox. What do I made to photograph shit in for fall and winter? Maybe I could keep the sand and change from shells to rocks and stones and crystals.

what did you say, you're in love with the bracelet too? think I should list it so you can buy it? well, okay. maybe tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment